Your feet carry all the weight of your body and take you everywhere you need to go, so show some love! This Bamboo Foot Brush and Pumice stone from EcoTools is great to do just that. The brushing feels amazing on the sole of your feet and around your toes as the stone removes dry skin. There are also many points on your feet that correspond to your health so it’s good to get some circulation going around there.
Here’s my routine to keep my feet soft and feeling good.
1. The first step is to soften up the skin. The best way to do this is to soak your feet in warm water that has a few drops of soap. I use Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Wash. Soak your feet for five to ten minutes, until the skin has softened. You can skip the soak if you’re going to use the brush in the shower.
2. The next step is to dip the Foot Brush and Pumice Stone in the soapy water to get it wet.
3. Gradually rub the pumice stone around your heels back and forth. Alternate between brush side and stone side.
4. Rinse and repeat until your feet feel smooth and new.
5. Moisturize with Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra Hydrating Body Butter.
6 Put on some thick socks, kick back , and relax!
Buy Scrub Vibes:
Banner Control Plugin Activated!